Welcome to Classic Game Room – publisher of history, art, gaming, comic books, manga, coloring books, and more. Classic Game Room started as the original Internet video game review show that evolved into a publishing house & clothing design company.
Upcoming 2019 products (tentative)
- Omega Ronin 1 manga
- Magnum Skywolf manga
- 1939 New York World’s Fair Book (title coming soon)
- A Good Time at the 1939 New York World’s Fair film (physical and digital on-demand)
- CGR 20TH Anniversary Retro Spectacular film (physical and digital on-demand)
- Classic Game Room 2085 Master Collection film set (physical and digital on-demand)
- 1904 World’s Fair Book (title coming soon)
- Old Timey Pictures with Silly Captions 3 book
- WW1: A Dramatic Collection of Images Volume 2 book
- Cosmic Death Brick Adventures 1
- How to Draw Narwhals by Mark Bussler
- 1876 World’s Fair book (title coming soon)
Created by Mark Bussler, CGR is the first Internet video game review show. Classic Game Room started life in 1999 and ran until the year 2000 when it disappeared for nearly a decade (in that time Mark produced documentary films.) A new series called Classic Game Room HD launched on YouTube in 2008. CGR ran until early 2018 when it was replaced by Classic Game Room 2085 on Amazon and Vimeo. In 2019, Classic Game Room Internet video game review production ceased.
After numerous struggles with video distribution via YouTube and Amazon, combined with relatively poor viewership and content theft, Mark was no longer able to devote the time required to produce Classic Game Room‘s edited content and chose to instead focus on publishing, drawing, art and design. Classic Game Room Publishing currently publishes more than 100 print and digital books, 2000 clothing, wall-art and kitchen products, documentary films, and much of the Classic Game Room catalog on physical media. If you have questions on where to find a product please Contact Us.
Mark currently works full-time in publishing, design, and manga / comic book creation. He is releasing four series for 2nd-half 2019 including Ethel the Cyborg Ninja, Omega Ronin, Heyzoos the Coked-Up Chicken, and Magnum Skywolf. Mark is an avid runner, science fiction junkie, comic book enthusiast and beer snob to the max.
Classic Game Room’s 20th anniversary will be celebrated with the release of CGR 20TH Anniversary Retro Spectacular on November 4th!
The Classic Game Room 2085 four-volume Master Collection with loads of extras released on November 4th!
– NEW – The Drawing with Lord Karnage series returned full-speed ahead in July 2019! Mark Bussler gives video tutorials on drawing inside software packages such as Procreate, Clip Studio and Photoshop. Using books like Omega Ronin as an example, Mark guides viewers through the manga and comic book creation process from start to finish. Drawing with Lord Karnage can be seen on YouTube and Vimeo. The drawing time-lapse videos can be seen on Instagram and TikTok (user Omega Ronin)
In 2019 Mark Bussler returns to documentary filmmaking. He is producing a feature-length film about the 1939 World’s Fair in New York City called A Good Time at the 1939 New York World’s Fair. Join the CGR Mailing List for updates!
Follow Mark’s book releases on here on Amazon.com
To browse Classic Game Room branded t-shirts, mugs, and merchandise, please check out the CGR Store!
CGR sells its groovy wares on Amazon.com.
Clothing Shipping & Product Availability
CGR creates original artwork and sells it on clothing printed by a variety of companies, most notably Amazon.com and our website store. Most of Mark’s Turbo Volcano brand designs are available on Amazon.com in addition to ClassicGameRoom.com. Our website ships internationally to most countries in the world and into deep space (just kidding about deep space.)
If you have any questions about a specific product or would like to see a shirt (or hoodie, etc.) from Amazon added to this site please Contact Us. Products usually go to Amazon first.
If you’d like to see a shirt/hoodie/sweatshirt printed in a certain color or size please Contact Us, we’re happy to add products when we can.