Subscribe to our newsletter HERE to get email updates.
Update May 7, 2020
Greetings and I hope that you are all safe and well. Despite the global pandemic, murder hornets, and the pending Robotron invasion of 2084, there are a few good things to report. Many people stuck at home can now order beer, hooray! That's good. Also, CGR Publishing continues to develop and release a variety of products for your reading/viewing pleasure. So why not order one of these beers and relax with some new stuff?
NEW from CGR Publishing! (May 2020)
80sComics.com - Mark Bussler returns to Internet video producing with a lighthearted hobby show called 80s Comics, a video series and archival review website devoted to classic 1970s and 1980s comic books, in addition to some modern-era comics. You can watch the shows on 80sComics.com or subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Now on Vimeo to rent and buy, enjoy a full-color documentary about the 1939 New York World's Fair written, directed, and narrated by Mark Bussler.
- How To Draw Dinosaurs By Mark Bussler: Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Art in the Gallery of the 1893 World's Fair
- Memoirs of General W.T. Sherman Volumes 1 and 2
- Orchid Relaxing Adult Coloring Book by Kayleel
- 1876 Centennial Exhibition: The Illustrated Enhanced Historical Register
- Robot Kitten Factory #2
- The Horrible Octopus Volume 1
- 1939 World's Fair Book (2020)
- 3 Volume Master Collection from 1876 Centennial Exhibition
- Dante's Inferno Illustrated Edition
- How to Draw Cherries by Kawaii Ocean
- Omega Ronin
- 80s Comics are the Best Comics: 1980s Comic Book Guide with 50 Reviews
- Disco Laser Force
- Parts 32-34 The Great War Collection
In February 2020 we released
- the 31st installment of The Great War WW1 Remastered Standard History Collection
- The Aeroplane Speaks
- The Clock Book
- The Art of World War 1
- The Kaiser's Memoirs