Home Forums Pub General Discussion Weirdest thing you've done in a game

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by uhly76 uhly76 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

r9inger64
    r9inger64
    Level 6
    Off-Brand Transformable Robot
    CGR XP: 123

I was playing Devil May Cry this morning, and I played a boss fight were you attacked an unborn demon child, (a very big one) than had its mother inside it’s stomach. All I could thing was what the F%#$ is going on. so I was wondering what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever done in a game? The only other thing I can think of is fighting a gods foot in Muramasa.

relo
    relo
    Level 4
    Bad CGI Alien
    CGR XP: 67

You haven’t played Cho Aniki have you?

Squid Invasion
    Squid Invasion
    Level 20
    Incompetent Evil Commander
    CGR XP: 2636

Attempted to play School Days.

It starts off fine but the endings are seriously messed up.

puyopuyoman
    puyopuyoman
    Level 12
    Cartoon Pony Wrangler
    CGR XP: 423

Hmmm off the top of my head I’m thinking of in The Last Story purposefully banging my head on things to see what that old man does.

@Squid Invasion, I know your pain unfortunately… the horror…

Galigon
    Galigon
    Level 10
    Walking Trash Can Robot
    CGR XP: 302

For me, the weirdest thing I’ve done in a game hasn’t been a result of anything the game designers intended. When I was big into Morrowind on PC, I made a variety of mods for it. Some may have included things like building a giant network of highways in the sky, constructing a pollution-producing factory off the coast of Solstheim (producing pollution was literally its intended function), creating a city where the residents were subject to a “retirement plan” that consisted of wandering around an underground labyrinth forever, and assigning a massive army of Stormtroopers to protect my character from the inevitable hostilities of the guards wherever he walked. Did I mention that my character was evil?

…I also started terraforming Vvardenfell into my character’s own twisted image and began construction on a rail line, but I abandoned those projects once it became clear that they were a bit too ambitious.

gr8cornholio
    gr8cornholio
    Level 12
    Cartoon Pony Wrangler
    CGR XP: 422

Binding of Isaac and Bayonetta are pretty much weird start to finish

Astfgl
    Level 7
    Mess That Nobody is Sorry About
    CGR XP: 141

Writing out a long and detailed story about how fun it is to take the elevator in a tall building and pressing all the buttons for all floors to annoy the other visitors, while being chased through a maze of cages and battling a large mutated monstrosity inside a Coliseum.

The game in question was The Typing of the Dead.

outlier
    outlier
    Level 6
    Off-Brand Transformable Robot
    CGR XP: 109

I liked to make a save point in Skyrim and then see if I could murder everyone in the town I was in before closing without saving. Then the next time I start the game I could feel like it was all just a dream.

uhly76
    uhly76
    Level 1
    Nameless Grunt
    CGR XP: 13

Suffer what what appeared to be constipation (while in an outhouse) in the WOW zone of Grizzly Hills.

Edit: Two weeks ago I was playing co’op in Dead Rising 3 with a kid who sounded as if he was 12. The part at which he joined my game was in a strip joint and he just constructed a combo weapon that used a purple massager as one of the items that ultimately shot out massagers at zombies. The entire time he kept asking me what it was.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.