Home Forums Nintendo Steel Diver: Sub Wars Just Goes to Show Ya….

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by waltz157 waltz157 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

waltz157
    waltz157
    Level 9
    Radioactive Waste Soldier
    CGR XP: 231

I was really really happy when I found about Steel Diver: Sub Wars and I applaud Nintendo for doing something different (though no one is willing to admit that), however, Steel Diver: Sub Wars has really exemplified the fact that Nintendo’s online services…. are crap. I’ve heard from a multitude of people, and I’ve had me own experiences, about the many random communication errors that occur in the game. You cannot go from one match to the other it seems, and I’ve only ever completed two matches without an error occurring. Nintendo’s really gotta fix their internet situation if they plan on releasing stuff like this. However, still happy about the game itself and I hope Nintendo fixes the problems.

ShyGuy
    ShyGuy
    Level 18
    Genetically Enhanced Vehicle Driver
    CGR XP: 1271

I remember when I got my Wii U at Christmas it was a couple days before I could even get it to log into the eShop, but lately I haven’t had a single issue. It almost seems like when subjected to heavy loads Nintendo network servers just start spitting out errors instead of queuing people.

Can’t wait to see what Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros will be like trying to get online… o_O

waltz157
    waltz157
    Level 9
    Radioactive Waste Soldier
    CGR XP: 231

Well I had a feeling that their Christmas mess-up was due to all the new Wii U owners (you know, gotta download all those software updates) and so at the time they only fixed the servers that primarily addressed the Wii U (not to say the 3DS didn’t have issues either). I still think they need to fix the 3DS online servers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.