Home Forums PlayStation PERSONA 4 on PS3 (PSN) tomorrow!!!!!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Orbital Jellyfish Orbital Jellyfish 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Pekka
    Pekka
    Level 16
    Warrior with Bandana
    CGR XP: 984

Atlus e-mail quote:
    “So the ESRB post everyone seemed to find earlier this week told you that Persona 4 was coming to PlayStation 3 as a PS2 Classic, but it didn’t tell you when, did it? It didn’t, but we’re going to go ahead and tell you anyways.

Persona 4 will be available to download on PlayStation Network beginning April 8!

Astute fans will recognize the date is three days before the main character transfers to Yasogami High School, so if you’re the type of super-dedicated player that wants to play the game exactly to the calendar date, there’s still time!”

Isn’t that awesome?!!!

Pimpalicious
    Pimpalicious
    Level 18
    Genetically Enhanced Vehicle Driver
    CGR XP: 1599

The title is a little misleading here, because it’s not an HD version.

The original is great but if you have or plan on to get a Vita, better off getting Golden.

Pekka
    Pekka
    Level 16
    Warrior with Bandana

Hey, please, don’t, we don’t have a PlayStation TV here, so I can’t play Golden on a TV. But here We can get the whole game, original, and I hope for a reasonable price

P.S. Title fixed

Spider Shinobi
    Spider Shinobi
    Level 18
    CGR XP: 1525

Not gonna lie, Atlus is getting annoying now.
    They have more series other than Persona.

Pimpalicious
    Pimpalicious
    Level 18

It should be $10 like other PS2 classics I would assume.

@Spider Shinobi Atlus releases plenty of games that aren’t Persona. Devil Summoner was just released to the PS2 classics last week.

Bill S. Preston
    Bill S. Preston
    Level 12
    Cartoon Pony Wrangler
    CGR XP: 381

I bought Persona 3 and couldn’t get into it. I mean, it’s a great looking game and all, but an RPG game that puts you on strict schedules and assuming the role of a high school kid in Japan? Er…I actually felt like I was back in high school playing that game. :/

Pekka
    Pekka
    Level 16
    Warrior with Bandana

@BillS.Preston I don’t know what to say. In my opinion the strongest thing in Persona 3 and Persona 4 is the plot. Gameplay is great, music is cool, but plot is a masterpiece. You can’t see something like that in anime or elsewhere. It’s outstanding. imo

@Spider_shinobi It’s just your own problem :D I, personally, love Persona series and I was very happy with this anouncement. And BTW @Pimpalicious is right about Atlus republishing many games and making new ones. That’s not a secret :)

Spider Shinobi
    Spider Shinobi
    Level 18

@Pimpalicious
    If you look at the proportion, things are ridiculously more inclined to Persona. It’s not like one Devil Summoner release will cover it.

@Pekka
    Not really my problem since I’m not buying it. And their thing really has been Persona, it’s about it every day that they’re not talking about any game that looks like Persona (>_> Conception 2).

@Bill S. Preston
    I know the feeling. I’ve played the first Persona 2 and Devil Survivor, and it’s like they don’t want you to identify yourself with them. The story does get good in Persona 2 at some point, though.

Pimpalicious
    Pimpalicious
    Level 18

@Spider Shinobi How about Catherine, Conception II, Demon’s Souls, Dragon’s Crown, Etrian Odyssey series, King of Fighters, etc
    Hasn’t been that long Stella Deus was released on PSN either.

Pekka
    Pekka
    Level 16
    Warrior with Bandana

btw Catherine was made by the Persona team :)

Spider Shinobi
    Spider Shinobi
    Level 18

@Pimpalicious

Of all of those, Stella Deus is the only one recently touched, and of the others, only Catherine and Etrian Odyssey are their property, and even those haven’t been touched for some time now.
    Conception II doesn’t help the situation, either.

@Pekka

Yeah, I know.

Orbital Jellyfish
    Orbital Jellyfish
    Level 17
    Wisecracking Telecommunications Officer
    CGR XP: 1093

Does this apply to all territories?
    Us lucky Euro region folks got Persona 3 FES a few weeks ago, hope we get this one too!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.